This Blog is ONLY to promote and spread the real classic & original FUNK throughout the world.
Any requests and/or questions, send an e-mail to: pacotation@gmail.com.
We will fulfill requests as far as possible, only for those who identify themselves with a name or nickname.
NO MORE "ANON..."
PLEASE, NOW THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THE BLOG IS ENGLISH. NO POST IN THE CHATBOX SHOULD BE RESPONDED IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE OUT OF RESPECT TO OTHER PARTICIPANTS. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS.
Sunday, August 23, 2026
Brooklyn Express – Burnin' Up 320 kbps REQUEST requires Password
THANK YOU...Sorry I can't sign into Chatango properly...My old ID is preventing me from making a new one under same email. My blog is here https://djcolourzonemix.blogspot.com/ Fell free to download anything you like. Thanks again for the Brooklyn express
Select the "forgot password" option, and they will send a new one to the same email address you used when you first signed up. This has happened to me several times.
THANK YOU...Sorry I can't sign into Chatango properly...My old ID is preventing me from making a new one under same email.
ReplyDeleteMy blog is here https://djcolourzonemix.blogspot.com/ Fell free to download anything you like.
Thanks again for the Brooklyn express
Select the "forgot password" option, and they will send a new one to the same email address you used when you first signed up. This has happened to me several times.
DeleteThank you will try when I have time
ReplyDeleteok thx will try later
ReplyDelete