Monday, April 10, 2017

Luxury Soul (2017)

Tracklist:

Disc: 1
01. Soulutions - Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover
02. Kim Tibbs - I Need You for Your Love!
03. Breakwater - Gift Of Love
04. Hannah White - That's Love (Joey Nelson Mix)
05. Ryle - Two Way Love Affair
06. Faye B. - Moving On
07. Doggett Brothers - You Make Me Feel (T-Groove Remix)
08. Conell Carter - Where Do We Go (Boogie Back Remix)
09. Andy Stokes - Let's Have A Good Time
10. Latrese Bush - Love I Can Sing About
11. Lovell - Groove with You
12. Da Lata - Asking Eyes (Phil Asher's West Ten Mix)

Disc: 2
01. Alton McClain - Your Love Is All I Need
02. Kiki Kyte - Disco Chick (12'' Disco Mix)
03. Simpson Uniquity - Running Away
04. Fe Fae - It's A Beautiful Day
05. Pockets - Sing A Message
06. Tom Glide - All I Need Is You (5am Jazzy Jam Rework)
07. Sargent - I Need Your Love (Drizabone Remix)
08. Mather - I Can't Forget About You
09. Laura Jackson - Nothing But Love
10. Kashif - Can We Just Get Along
11. Tracy Hamlin - Emotion (Reel People Vocal Mix)

Disc: 3
01. Mather & Kingdom - I Found Love
02. Camera Soul - Now
03. Joyce Irby - Take U Back (DJ Mix)
04. Ed The Red - Wish You Mine (Ed the Red's Funk Soul Mix)
05. Keith Patrick - All My Love
06. Jean Carne - Early Morning Love
07. Ethel Beatty - It's Your Love
08. Kenya - Makeusmile (Tom Glide Rework)
09. Ashley Scott - Words
10. Brandy Wells - Why Can't We Be Lovers
11. Rose Royce - I Want You
12. Kenny Wellington - Heading Home

No comments:

Post a Comment